show / hide sidebar
Nimble Single Pad - Dark Grey - NB-WP-SP-DGRY-NA
Nimble Wireless Pad
Minimal cord-ination required. Charge your phone wirelessly (and fast!).
Features & Specs:
- Charges on contact
- Extra port to charge a second device
- Dimensions: 4.41" x 3.03" x 0.6"
- Fabric: Sustainable blend made from recycled water bottles & organic hemp
- Compatible with: iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone Xs/Xs Max/XR, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/SE, 12, 12 Pro, 12 Mini, 12 Pro Max, Samsung Galaxy Note8/Note 9/Note 10, Samsung Galaxy S7/S8/S9/S10, Google Pixel, Other Wireless-Enabled Android Smartphones, & Qi-Enabled Wireless Charging Devices such as AirPods
- Input: USB-C QC 3.0 (5V,2A / 9V,2.0A)
- Output: Wireless: 5W, 7.5W, 10W (max), USB-A: 5V,1A
- Includes: 1M USB-A to USB-C cable (BPA & PVC free)
Optimized For iPhone & Samsung
Engineered with the latest wireless technology and made for the latest wireless-enabled smartphones. Nimble wireless chargers are capable of delivering 7.5W of power to iPhone 8 or newer. Nimble wireless chargers will deliver up to 10W of power to the latest wireless charging enabled Samsung and Android devices.
Fast-Charging Wireless Technology
Adopting the latest wireless charging standards, all Nimble wireless pads use advanced circuitry, delivering power at the optimal charging speed for your device. Advanced technology and built in thermal management means safe and efficient charging without a noisy fan.
Charge More Devices
An extra USB-A port allows you to plug-in other devices like wireless earbuds or a fitness tracker while your smartphone is powering up. The included high-speed wall charger ensures safe pass-through charging and the most efficient charging speeds for both devices.
We select high-quality, low-impact materials for our products without sacrificing performance. Our soft, durable fabric blends are made with organic hemp and recycled plastic bottles.
Our boxes are made of 100% recycled scrap paper with no harmful inks or dyes with no extra bulk and is fully compostable. By minimizing the size of our shipping cartons, we ship the least amount of air possible reducing fuel needed during transit and bottom line costs.
Customers also viewed