TERMS & CONDITIONS
Philips Sound - Want Cash Back
Terms & Conditions:
The Terms shall be exclusively governed by Australian Law unless expressly otherwise stated herein. You must make sure that by entering this campaign, you are complying with the local laws in your country of residence. In case your participation is held illegal according to your local laws, your participation is held invalid.
The Promoter is Powermove Distribution Pty Ltd. Koninklijke Philips N.V . and its subsidiaries are not administrating this promotion. Koninklijke Philips N.V. and its subsidiaries will not be held liable for any loss or damages caused to an entrant in relation to this promotion, including in accessing the Philips promotion site. All entrants in the promotion release Koninklijke Philips N.V. and its subsidiaries of any responsibility in relation to this promotion
A. PRIVACY NOTICE
Powermove Distribution Pty Ltd ("Powermove" or the "Promoter") knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and reasonably. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully, as it informs you about how Powermove uses and protects your personal data and about the choices you have for how your personal data is used.
This Privacy Notice applies to the personal data of consumers and potential business partners that is collected or used by Powermove or its affiliates.
2. How your information is used:
We may use, and you hereby consent to us using, your personal information for the following purposes:
- administer your participation in the campaign; and
- dealing with your enquiries; and
- monitoring your compliance with these T&Cs
3. Disclosure of your information and Transfer of data
Your personal data may be transferred from your home country to other Powermove Distribution affiliated companies, in different locations around the world. We will only share your personal information with the following third parties:
a) our authorised third party agency or supplier
b) persons to whom we are required by law of a competent regulatory authority to provide your personal information.
Other than the aforementioned use of your personal data, Powermove Distribution shall only use your personal data in accordance with the Powermove Distribution Privacy Notice http://www.powermove.com.au/privacy.
1. The Cash Back Offer ('Promotion') commences on 27.11.15 9:00am AEST and ends 11:59pm AEST on 10.01.16 ('Promotional Period').
All claims must be received by 11:59pm AEST on 25.01.16.
2. Offer only applies to the purchase of an 'Eligible Soundbar Models':
a. Soundbar HTL3140B/79 entitles claimant to $100 cash back
This Cash Back Offer cannot be cumulated with any of our or our retailers other promotional offers (Including but not limited to welcome offers or bonus code) unless otherwise expressly stated by the relevant retailer.
3. Information on how to claim and qualify for the Cash Back Offer forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Cash Back Offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. This Cash Back Offer is only open to Australian residents ("Claimant"). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies or retailers associated with this Cash Back Offer are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. To be eligible to claim, Claimants must purchase an Eligible Philips Soundbar Model as listed on the Cash Back Offer Form during the Promotional Period from any participating retailer nationally or via a national participating retailer's online store (www.harveynorman.com.au, www.thegoodguys.com.au, www.jbhifi.com.au, www.binglee.com.au, www.myer.com.au, www.davidjones.com.au, www.betta.com.au, www.birite.com.au, www.retravision.com.au, www.appliancesonline.com.au, www.electricaldiscounters.com.au) ("Qualifying Purchase") and retain both the original receipt and the original Eligible Philips Product packaging. Claimants will be eligible to receive the specified amount of Cash Back. Internet sales via third part internet sales sites and auction sites are excluded from this promotion.
6. Claimants can redeem their Cash Back during the Promotional Period by completing the official claim form in full (available at participating stores nationally or available to download and print from the Philips website http://www.philips.com.au/e/promo) and mailing the fully completed claim form in a stamped envelope along with a copy of the store purchase receipt and original barcode from product packaging to: Philips Sound - Want Cash Back Promotion, PO Box 524, Glenside, SA 6065 so that it is received by last mail on 25.01.2016.
7. Every valid claim received will be awarded with the relevant Cash Back amount corresponding to the product purchased.
8. Payment of the Cash Back amount will be made by EFTPOS ONLY to the account specified on the Claim form. Please allow four to six weeks for payment to be made.
9. The Claimant must ensure that all details provided for the payment of the Cash Back are correct. The Promoter will not be responsible for a banking institution rejecting a funds transfer or any costs associated in locating these monies.
10. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant's claims and forfeiture of any right to a Cash Back amount. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to claiming.
11. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
12. This Cash Back Offer is solely intended to Claimants that have actually purchased an Eligible Philips Soundbar Model as listed on the Cash Back Offer Form, this offer is non-transferable or exchangeable.
13. Multiple claims are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) claim permitted for each purchased product; and (b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with claim requirements. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and Claimants (including a Claimant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. If this Cash Back Offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Cash Back Offer, as appropriate. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late, lost or misdirected claims or liability incurred by a Claimant.
16. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees").
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under either the Promoter's or Powermove Distributions' control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by either the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of either the Promoter or The Promoter's authorised third party agency; (d) any tax liability incurred by a Claimant; or (e) use of the Cash Back.
19. The Promoter is Powermove Distribution Pty Ltd (ABN 46 298 791 002), 427 Portrush Road Toorak Gardens SA 5065.
20. Any costs incurred by the Claimant associated with claiming the Cash Back offer including accessing the Philips website, telephone enquiries in relation to the Cash Back offer and mailing the Claim Form are the sole responsibility of the Claimant.
21. The promoter makes no any guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for interruption of service that may interfere with the Claimants' ability to participate in the promotion.
For more information please visit http://www.philips.com.au/e/promo and click on the relevant "Philips Sound - Want Cash Back" promotion link.
C. ABOUT US
For more information, call 08 8338 5540 Option 4 or visit http://www.philips.com.au/promotions and click on the relevant "Philips Sound - Want Cash Back" promotion link.
Distributed in Australia by Powermove Distribution Pty Ltd, www.powermove.com.au