show / hide sidebar
Pioneer SX-20-K 2CH Receiver Black - SX20K
200W Stereo Receiver with FM/AM Tuner and Phono MM input
Turn your radio station into an audio powerhouse.
With an immense power output of 100 W per channel, the SX-20-K stereo receiver is built to provide massive sound.
You can hook the stereo receiver to a Super Audio player, a network audio player, a recorder, and even to a turntable via thePhono MM terminal.
Completely power-driven, the SX-20-K includes large A/B speaker terminals to support two pairs of speakers. Each pair can be set up separately (A / B) or simultaneously (A + B). Bi-wiring is also supported for the optimum clarity in sound quality.
- Analogue Discrete 2ch Amplifier
- 100 W + 100 W High Power Output
- FM (RDS)/AM Tuner with 30 Presets
- Phono Input (MM)
- Speaker A/B Selector
- FL Display
- Aluminium Front Panel
- Sleep Timer
- Auto Power Down
- Power Output (Stereo): 100 W + 100 W (20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 1 %, 8 ohms)
- THD: 0.02 % (Rated Output -3 dB, 8 ohms, 1 kHz)
- S/N Ratio: Phono (MM): 80 dB. Line (SACD/CD, NETWORK, RECORDER): 100 dB
- Tone Controls: Bass (100 Hz)/Treble (10 kHz): ±14 dB
- Frequency Response: Phono: 20 Hz-20 kHz, ±0.5 dB (RIAA Eqalisation) MM Line (SACD/CD, NETWORK, RECORDER) : 5 Hz-100 kHz, 0 dB/-3 dB
- Analogue Audio Input (SACD/CD, NETWORK, RECORDER, PHONO (MM))
- Audio Output (RECORDER)
- FM/AM Tuner Antenna
- Large Speaker A/B Terminals. Speaker Impedance: 4-16 ohms (A or B), 8-16 ohms (A+B), 4-16 ohms (Bi-Wire)
- Headphones Terminal
- AC Inlet
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 142.5 x 364 mm
- Weight: 8.3 kg
Customers also viewed