show / hide sidebar
- Pioneer release 2 new VSXLX AVR models to join their growing 2019 Home Entertainment lineup
- All new Philips Voice Tracers - available NOW
- Pioneer UDP-LX500 earns prestigious EISA 2019-2020 award
- Create 'ZONES' with the latest Philips Hue App update!
- Pioneer’s New Slimline, Entry-level AVR Offers Placement Flexibility While Still Supporting Dolby Atmos® & DTS:X®
Toshiba TV L4750 Firmware Upgrade to enable Freeview Plus
With a vast number of features, Freeview Plus will change the way you experience television.
Last week, the team at Toshiba released a brand new firmware upgrade for its Australian TV market, specially for those who own a L4750 model. You'll be pleased to hear, this new Firmware upgrade enables Freeview Plus* access on your L4750 Smart TV.
To request this firmware upgrade, please contact Toshiba TV Australia via the Firmware request form online: www.toshibatv.com.au/firmware.
*Freeview Plus uses HbbTV technology which combines broadcast and broadband. Internet connection is required. Data usage charges and conditions apply.