show / hide sidebar
- Pioneer unveils two stereo receivers with multiple multiroom tech
- Powermove partners with KRIX to distribute Concealed Speakers
- Pioneer Introduces 5.1-Channel VSX-832 and 7.2-Channel VSX-932 Network AV Receivers Supporting Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™
- Powermove Distribution showcasing the ultimate entertainment eco system
- Philips launches new range of 3.1 Channel Sound bars
"The SX-N30AE and SX-10AE receivers support FireConnect, DTS-Play Fi and have Chromecast built-in."
- What HiFi
"Pioneer has announced two new stereo receivers, build with multiroom in mind. They are the SX-10AE, and the more expensive SX-N30AE."
Read more at WhatHiFi.com.
Krix are the most specified and installed cinema speakers in the Australian market, with an unparalleled reputation in the residential and commercial loudspeaker industry. They manufacture and assemble a wide range of home entertainment, concealed and dedicated home cinema speakers in their factory in Adelaide SA. Powermove have built a successful distribution business through the Mass Merchant, Specialist and [...]
Powermove Distribution is pleased to announce that the current range of Pioneer LX receivers (SC-LX901, SC-LX701, SC-LX501) are now compatible with FireConnect powered by Blackfire and DTS Play-Fi. In order to celebrate this new feature Pioneer is giving away an MRX-3 Wireless Speaker with each current model LX receiver purchased between April 1st and June 30th.The [...]