show / hide sidebar
- Pioneer unveils two stereo receivers with multiple multiroom tech
- Powermove partners with KRIX to distribute Concealed Speakers
- Pioneer Introduces 5.1-Channel VSX-832 and 7.2-Channel VSX-932 Network AV Receivers Supporting Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™
- Powermove Distribution showcasing the ultimate entertainment eco system
- Philips launches new range of 3.1 Channel Sound bars
Powermove Distribution showcasing the ultimate entertainment eco system
For the last decade, Powermove Distribution has been at the forefront of technology, delivering home entertainment to the Australian Consumer in every form. Powermove are the official distribution agents for brands such as; Pioneer, Toshiba Televisions and Philips.
Products that will be featured at Integrate 2017 have a large emphasis on Home and Commercial network integration, with a large range of products featuring Chromecast built-in. primed to integrate with Google Home. Google Home is a voice-controlled smart speaker, that acts a smart home control centre and a virtual personal assistant. It allows the ability to stream both audio and video content throughout your network with voice activation, allowing all entertainment devices that’s feature Chromecast built in.
Chromecast built in allows you to stream audio and video anywhere through Chromecast enabled speakers, sound systems and televisions. Chromecast also allows you to control other aspects of home and commercial automation products such as Philips Hue lighting.
Products that can be found on the Powermove Distribution stand (J40) which feature Chromecast built-in include:
- Toshiba Televisions
- Philips Hue Lighting
- Pioneer Audio Visual Receivers
- Pioneer FS Wireless Home Entertainment System
- Pioneer Micro HI-FI Systems
- Pioneer MRX-3 Wireless Speaker
For further Information please contact:
Shelden Walker - Audio Sales & Product Manager, Powermove Distribution.
Phone: +618 7324 5951