show / hide sidebar
KLH Ames Bookshelf Loudspeaker
Ames Bookshelf Loudspeaker
You’ve read “big sound from a small package” before, but if you haven’t heard the Ames monitor, you need to discover what you’re missing from a diminutive (another word for small) loudspeaker that truly delivers a wide spectrum of sound. Listen to what acoustic suspension technology does for your music, a fitting shout out to the street it is named for. The Ames loudspeaker is a 2-way acoustic suspension design, featuring woven Kevlar drivers with powder-coated die-cast aluminum baskets, braided tinsel leads, custom designed crossovers, an anodized aluminum tweeter with linear response faceplate, and much more, and all in finished MDF, painted in White and Black Satin
- 2-Way acoustic suspension system with 1 x 4” Woven Kevlar® mid/bass driver and a high performance 1” Anodized Aluminum tweeter with a linear response faceplate.
- Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel leads on all drivers.
- White and Black Satin Finish Only
- MDF construction featuring custom designed internal low resonance driver chambers and bracing optimized through finite element analysis.
- Powder coated die-cast aluminum driver baskets, featuring oversized magnets for superior control and output.
- Brushed aluminum tweeter faceplate and driver fascia.
- 5-WAY BINDING POST
- Custom multi-element crossovers with high grade components to ensure smooth and natural transition between drivers.
- Magnetic Grilles featuring a custom honeycomb design with NO visible fasteners for durability & a flawless appearance.
- Frequency response: 60Hz-23KHz +/- 3dB.
- Sensitivity: 87.5dB.
- Power handling: 150 watts.
- Impedance: 8Ω.
- Crossover point: 2.5KHz.
Customers also viewed