show / hide sidebar
KLH Albany Bookshelf Loudspeaker
Albany Bookshelf Loudspeaker
Having a choice of proven technologies gives KLH a clear advantage. The Albany is anything but a “bookshelf version” of our tower speakers, because we use the same acoustic suspension principles invented by Henry Kloss himself. Albany, by the street of the same name, brings improbable sound from an affordable loudspeaker. It is a 2-way acoustic suspension design, featuring woven Kevlar drivers with powder-coated die-cast aluminum baskets, braided tinsel leads, custom designed crossovers, an anodized aluminum tweeter with linear response faceplate, and much more, and all in real wood veneers.
- 2-Way acoustic suspension system with 1 x 5.25” Woven Kevlar® mid/bass driver, and a high performance 1” Anodized Aluminum tweeter with a linear response faceplate.
- Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel leads on all drivers.
- REAL WOOD VENEERS – Black Oak, American Walnut and Natural Cherry.
- ¾” MDF construction featuring custom designed internal low resonance driver chambers and bracing optimized through finite element analysis.
- Powder coated die-cast aluminum driver baskets, featuring oversized magnets for superior control and output.
- Brushed aluminum tweeter faceplate and driver fascia.
- DUAL 5-WAY BINDING POSTS
- Black satin MDF base for additional stability as needed.
- Chrome plated steel spikes OR rubber feet for proper decoupling.
- Magnetic Grilles featuring a custom honeycomb design with NO visible fasteners for durability & a flawless appearance.
- Frequency response: 35Hz-23KHz +/- 3dB.
- Sensitivity: 92dB.
- Power handling: 200 watts.
- Impedance: 8Ω.
- Crossover points: 2.4KHz
Customers also viewed